Webinar Registration Page
If you've previously registered for this webinar, please login to view it
I ran this webinar in 2015. In the intervening years things have changed: I am in special education and new tools are in my toolbox. TAGteach is not just a way of teaching via the marker. It is far more complex: it is something that challenge you to become a better teacher for you and your students. This is Evolution.
1) Explanation of TAGteach concepts
2) What TAGteach can do in a classroom (for teachers and students)
3) Building a teaching plan: which will be our goal?
4) Fluency, Performance and Frequency: why we need them
5) Data for decision-making: Precision Teaching and the Standard Celeration
6) Examples of using the marker in classroom
EXTRA TIME 10 – 15 mins
In the last week, I have witnessed the breakthrough of the Coronavirus in Italy: schools and activities closed, mandatory to stay at home to stop the disease from spreading, no social life. Simply a new, tough way to live. In this period, I have been recording data about the disease on my Standard Celeration Charts. I will talk about how seeing the data have helped me to get a grasp on a pretty difficult time.
The original version of this webinar, which contains quite a bit of different content from the new version is offered to you as a bonus. You'll be able to view it from the Webinars page in the Learning Area. You'll receive access instructions once you register for the new live webinar.