Webinar Registration Page
If you've previously registered for this webinar, please login to view it
1) Explanation of TAGteach concepts (Focus Funnel and tag point criteria)
2) Examples of specific skills related to reading, writing, math and history
3) Examples of teaching classroom behaviors
4) Overview of a research study on the application of TAGteach to teach earthquake drills
5) How to plan reinforcement for large groups of students at once
Luca is a long-time member of the TAGteach Faculty. Luca holds a Bachelor’s degree In Archaeology from Padova University. He has worked across several fields: TAGteacher, school teacher, special needs school teacher, archaeologist, and professional dog trainer.
His experience with TAGteach is widespread and includes; sports training (developing TAGteach procedures for Olympic Archery); writing skills, safety procedures, and management in the school classroom; teaching people to train the pets; and as the father of a wonderful son, Alessandro, he is refining TAGteach as a positive reinforcement tool in parenting. Luca has presented many TAGteach seminars and webinars in universities, classrooms and regional events.