Module 5 Outline
This module is not organized around an outline, rather is made up of answers to a series of questions. Here is a list of the questions answered in this module:
- What is the best way to get started using TAGteach?
- My daughter will act silly to get people to give up the seat that she wants. How can I teach her a better way?
- My daughter will throw herself to the ground during a tantrum if she gets very upset about not getting her way. How can I prevent this? (Includes discussion of grocery store behavior)
- In your book near the end you share a vision for how TAGteach can be used at school. Can you please elaborate on the logistics of how to make that work in the ASD classroom?
- Why do children seem so happy in the TAGteach learning process, especially children with autism?
- What was your educational experience with your son?
- I would like to know more about targeting as a conditioned response for autism.
- How can I teach my child to tact colors?
- Why is TAGteach not commonly used in ABA programs?
Introduction to Module 5
Q1: Getting Started
Q2: Ask for a Seat
Q3: Tantrum Prevention (and Grocery Store)
Q4: TAGteach in the ASD Classroom
Q5: Why are Kids Happy with TAGteach?
Q6: Educational Experience
Q8: Naming Colors
Q9: Why is TAGteach not Used in ABA Programs?